Monday, November 16, 2009

Tonight

I went over to my mothers house to make her dinner. We've been overwhelmed and depressed due to my grandfather falling ill so I decided to make her dinner. I made angel hair with garlic, onion, parsley, broccoli, white cannellini beans, vegetable stock and oil. It was delicious. We went down to the ocean; Pandy, Dad, Mom and I to see the phytoplankton. As the waves crashed you could see the light up. It was wild and beautiful. My point and shoot camera couldn't pick up anything but this is what it looked like:

We were only there for a few minutes before the water rushed over my feet when i wasn't paying attention so we left. but really how long can you stand and watch glowing plankton?

maybe tonight i'll watch the meteor shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment